As partners of The Giftware Association, we offer solutions for your sales and buying processes, with over 30 years of experience automating the way sales reps and buyers take orders.
Our first-to-market app SalesPresenter has been integrated into a powerful backbone for thousands of businesses worldwide.
Take a look below at some of our key benefits:
- Show visually appealing catalogues.
- Enhance your search with family codes and catalogues to demonstrate a focused sales presentation.
- Products previously purchased by each customer can easily be shown as a catalogue. In addition, simply enter a search phrase to find products.
- Sales reps can add a new customer straight to the iPad.
- Search for customers uploaded from your ERP system.
- Narrow down your search with our easy to use filters.
- Show a specific customer location on the map and customers around you.
- View account information, history, delivery addresses and make comprehensive notes.
Focus on more important tasks instead of 2 weeks processing orders after every tradeshow.
Up-to-date stock figures so reps can be certain that order lines will be fulfilled.
Sales reps love the system because of its easy to use interface (and it’s multilingual).
Take orders at tradeshows or on the road and upload orders as soon as there’s Wi-Fi.
Present products professionally without using calculators and paper catalogues.
Purchase the styling module to enable beautifully presented products.
Information At Your Fingertips
- You decide what information and what labels you give to each product.
- Order in your choices of units, for example, box, pieces, inners etc.
- Default the customers’ agreed pricing.
- Access buying history and back-orders.
- Select products via barcode reading.
- Include multiple photos, movie clips, sound bites, PDF spec sheets and zoom to full-screen photos.
- Create beautiful order confirmations.
- Email these directly to the customer and then automatically feed the orders into your ERP system.
- Back your orders up by an automated CC to your office inbox.
What Does Our Customer Think Of SalesPresenter And How It Has Benefited Them?
Jack Middleton – Account Manager
“One of the most rewarding things has been that at a trade show, sometimes we don’t have enough space to show all our products. We’ve managed to actually sell products that we don’t even have on stand, by flicking through the iPad and showing the customers.”
Jane Wallace-Jones – Managing Director
“We bought the Blue Alligator software 5 years ago. It was quite transformational because before that we did paper orders, we had some salespeople on the road. The only way we could sell was either by having a printed catalogue and as we all know by the time you’ve had the catalogue printed, it’s out of date, so anything new coming on you can’t show them or you have to carry samples which is really not ideal.“