It’s 2018! We hope you had a great Christmas break and a happy new year just as the Blue Alligator team did.
Spring Fair is now only a month away, make sure you have everything prepared for the show to increase orders and expand your customer base. We have put together 5 key tips to make this year’s show successful.
1. Make your stand eye-catching
Having a stand that is eye-catching will draw in passers-by as you are promoting your company and the products you sell.
Make sure to:
- Arrange your products to suit the layout of your stand.
- Stick with the same colour theme as your brand.
- Dress how your brand would like to be represented.
Making these adjustments will give your stand a more professional look and draw in those extra prospects.
2. Promoting your company’s presence on social media
Social media allows you to inform your customers and prospects that you are attending the show, it’s a great way to promote your brand before the show has even started!
Using different social media network campaigns that run parallel to each other will broaden your presence. You could even set up “trade show discounts” on social media to entice prospects to visit your stand and make an order.
3. Offer gifts to your customers
When customers and prospects are coming to your stand greet them and build a relationship from the start to give your company a good reputation.
This can include:
- Offering business cards to inform them with information about what you do and whom to contact.
- Offering gifts such as pens as a gesture of goodwill.
- Discount for the trade show.
Giving your prospects promotional gifts will also help your company market its brand further.
4. Videos and slideshows
Using videos and slideshows is an effective way to attract your target audience to your stand!
Setting up a tv with a short demonstration on a loop can benefit you as this will show prospects exactly what your company sells.
You could also post videos before the show about your product to give prospects an idea of what your company provides.
5. Prepare your catalogues for the show
For going into this year’s Spring Fair trade show, make sure you have all the catalogues you need so you are organised and prepared for the busy show.
These catalogues could include:
- New products – Include the latest products within your catalogues.
- Clearance products – All the products that need to be sold can be reduced in price.
- Discounted products – Products that are discounted for the show to increase your sales.