Common problems that occur before a full Sage integration
Most wholesalers face a list of problems before a full sage integration. Its never been quicker or easier to integrate Sage with SalesPresenter than as of right now.
Have a read below and find out the problems we can solve.
- First and foremost, reps are unlikely to have up-to-date customer information that will help them be significantly more prepared before meetings.
- Once your reps are with a customer, information such as product availability and previous order visibility is hard to locate. Your reps need quick access to this to give them leverage, how can they possibly sell in-stock products accurately and increase sales without that information?
- The third, of course, is the issue of upsell/cross-sell. Where are the extra sales going to come from? How do your sales reps ensure every order has as much value/volume as possible, without taking any more time than needed?
- THE BIGGEST PROBLEM before integrating Sage with SalesPresenter – Orders take hours to input day to day and WEEKS in most cases after trade shows. On average 2-3 weeks are spent inputting orders from a show. That’s an insane amount of time that inevitably means money spent on re-entering data you have already captured!
As registered Sage developers, we can guarantee to solve the issues above with a straightforward integration to Sage.
The resolution by linking SalesPresenter to Sage
- Completely automate the provision of the product, customer, complex pricing and stock information directly to your sales team.
- Give them every tool they deserve to ensure they upsell and cross-sell in every direction. Using Sage to automate product links!
- Full visibility of your customer’s buying history to ensure a fuller and more convenient order process.
- Sell IN-STOCK products and increase your billing straight away.
- THE BIGGY – Zero order re-entry! By integrating Sage with SalesPresenter you will completely automate order importing with correct pricing. Supporting any complex structure you may have in place.
Compatible versions of Sage with Standard connection include:
It always seems intimidating to implement change in any department. We have a successful track record of Sage integrations along with a winning team of dedicated project managers.
Give us a call to discuss how to move forward: 01908 368001.